Jivox technology enables brand advertisers, agencies and publishers to develop and deliver highly engaging video and rich media advertisements across multiple digital platforms: online, on mobile and tablet devices. Jivox’s interactive video advertising technology provides advertisers and publishers the following key capabilities:
- Deliver highly engaging video ads on the web, mobile and tablet devices via a single tag that is fully compatible across multiple digital platforms: online, on mobile and tablet devices, including the iPhone and the iPad
- Use Jivox’s point-and-click ad authoring tools to rapidly create innovative ad units using video (existing video ads or TV commercials) or rich media assets to offer the same creative and user experience across multiple platforms and devices
- Deliver pre-roll (instream), in-banner (supports all IAB standard banner unit sizes), in-app or in-game mobile ads
- Add interactive and social widgets to maximize user interactions from a wide selection of standard interactivity options or easily insert custom interactions to meet your campaign objectives
- Feature as many interactions as you want and rotate and test widgets on the fly without pausing the campaign
- Analyze ad campaign performance in real-time including interaction rates, social media activity and measure purchase intent via Jivox’s BrandGage analytics platform
- Jivox ad tags are IAB compliant (see certifications below) and compatible with most trafficking ad servers including DART, ATLAS, APT, OAS, FreeWheel, AdTech, PointRoll as well as certified by Google DoubleClick (Mobile, Video and Display) and Yahoo! Ad serving technologies and supports all 3rd party tracking pixels
- Jivox handles hosting and serving of all interactive video ads and has massive scalability thanks to its cloud-based ad serving infrastructure and global Content Delivery Network (CDN).
The Jivox interactive video ad units provide end users with social sharing options, additional videos, demos, games, polls, special offers & discounts and many other ways to interact with the brand without leaving the context of the website or the mobile app the video ad was delivered to. Digital publishers leverage the Jivox platform to offer interactive video ad solutions to their advertisers on their own digital properties.
Many of the existing forms of video advertising measurement simply report video clicks and views, rather than providing a deep level of analytics and insights. Each Jivox ad is automatically pre-instrumented with analytic tags that report back to the Jivox platform all user interactions with the video ad. BrandGage collects user engagement data in real-time from its video ads and determines user intent and what stages of the purchase funnel they are likely to be in; awareness, consideration, engagement or intent to purchase. Connecting advertising with purchase intent in real-time eliminates the limitations of current approaches and raises the bar for video advertising measurement and performance. The end result is a better-informed, more engaged customer, improved ad performance and ultimately higher ROI on video ad campaigns.
The Jivox Interactive Video Advertising platform offers two distinct portals specifically designed for Advertisers and Publishers. These portals are called Jivox for Advertisers (JFA) and Jivox for Publishers (JFP). The Jivox platform also provides advanced Campaign Performance Tracking for Advertisers and Operational Metrics & Revenue Tracking for Publishers via easy-to-read reports and dashboards in real-time.
The Jivox platform is used by over 200 of the nation's largest media companies, ad networks, agencies and advertisers to run and track interactive video advertising campaigns. Jivox is an active member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and is one of the first video ad platforms to be certified by the IAB. Jivox's in-banner video ads support IAB's Digital Video Ad Format and Rich Media Creative requirements and Jivox's in-stream video ads support IAB's VAST (Digital Video Ad Serving Template) and VPAID (Digital Video Player-Ad Interface Definitions) requirements that enable acceptance by many of the leading digital publishers.